Sunday, February 19, 2012

Website Woes

I've been working really hard on updating the website and I've stumbled upon a HUGE oversight.

I have NO pictures of any of the contest winners! I don't even have a single photo of the trophies!!! How did we let that happen??

Well actually, I know how. Nicole & I are always so busy during the rally, we just don't have time to take photos. And our friend Christian who usually takes a ton of photos for us was also busy volunteering last year. Though his photos are definitely all over the updated site, he wasn't able to snap any of the contest.

Our flickr group is great and has 517 (!!) photos, but none are of the winners or trophies!

Can any of you dear readers help a gal out? If you have any photos of either our trophies or contest winners, please send them to me at laura@onthenoseevents.com. Thanks for any help!

~Laura

No comments:

Post a Comment